Due to an internal promotion we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced FP&A Manager to join our team remotely based in either the UK or Germany.
The Senior Finance Manager, Global FP&A is responsible for leading the FP&A team reporting directly to the Finance Director Global FP&A. In the FP&A role, they will assist the Finance Director in owning and running all of LBS budget, forecasting and actual reporting processes including all related deliverables (Flash reports, FC & Actual Narratives, FC review files, Presidents letter inputs, budget decks, strategy financials) and align final submissions with the President and the VP Finance. Special analysis and projects to be conducted as per guidance from the Finance Director.In this role, you'll
What you'll need to do the job
- Assist the Finance Director with owning and running all of LBS budget, forecasting and actual reporting processes including all related deliverables (Flash reports, FC & Actual Narratives, FC review files, Presidents letter inputs, budget decks, strategy financials).
- Ensure that all Danaher FP&A accounting and reporting content and deadlines are followed across LBS.
- Conduct special analysis and projects (e.g. M&A) as per guidance
- Managementresponsibility of 2-3 direct reports including the development of roles and responsibilities.
- Bring strong financial stability through closing process, internal controls, cost discipline and forecasting accuracy. Work in close interaction with other business units and Sales with their respective finance leads on key growth initiatives, and sales channel approaches and strategies.
- Analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting across all LBS. Providing insights regarding key drivers and initiate countermeasures if the businesses deviates from its targets.
- Develop, implement and maintain an accurate reporting and control process across all LBS Units including investment models to support decision making.
- Develop, implement and maintain a cost/impact benchmarking system across all LBS units.
- Develop, implement and maintain accounting and administrative policies and procedures for a wide-ranging set of activities including financial accounting and reporting, employee relations (hiring/terminating policies) and other corporate policies.
Interested? Join the Leica Bio Systems Team!
- Degree qualified in a Finance discipline
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) is preferred
- Experience of financial management in R&D and Manufacturing environment
- Experienced in working in an international environment
- Experience of working in a US company and/or matrix structured business would be beneficial
- Experience in leading and developing talent, build a high performance team.
- Experienced in Reporting, Forecasting and Consolidation processes.
- Track record of success and progression within the Finance function, especially in the areas of financial control, cost management, financial planning and forecasting, system & process improvement.
- M&A experience (post-merger integration)
- Excellent planning and organization skills, a structured and process-oriented individual.
- High level of financial acumen coupled with a hands-on attitude.
- Comfortable working in a deadline driven reporting process environment.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to develop, encourage and lead a strong high performance team.
- Open-minded, out-going personality, confident.
- Development-oriented with focus on continuous improvements.
Want to join our growing team that is helping our customers do incredible work? We look forward to your application!
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better time to find out.
Job number: R1181372
Date posted : 2021-10-15
Profession: Finance & Accounting
Employment type: Full time