About Our Client
- This is a newly created International Tax Manager position.
- Reporting into the Head of Tax - Americas and Global Tax Reporting
Neovia Logistics is not your typical 3PL.
Neovia is a global leader in third-party logistics, operating in over 100 facilities in more than 20 countries around the world. For more than 30 years, Neovia has combined its OEM mindset with real-world innovation to solve complex logistics challenges for companies in the automotive, industrial, aerospace and technology sectors.
Neovia works with companies of all sizes throughout their lifecycle as a partner, advisor and enabler of transformation. The company offers a full suite of services, including service parts logistics, inbound logistics and finished goods distribution offerings as well as differentiated services such as inventory optimisation and technology solutions.Job DescriptionInternational Tax Manager.
You will be responsible for:
The Successful Applicant
- Working with EMEA and Americas tax colleagues and external advisors on local tax compliance and transfer pricing compliance for entities in EMEA and Canada, including tax disclosures for financial statements.
- Assist external tax advisors with the preparation of tax working papers for international aspects of Neovia's US consolidated tax return.
- Provide support to internal colleagues with US GAAP tax reporting for EMEA and Canadian subsidiaries.
- Manage external service providers of corporate income tax compliance and transfer pricing reporting to ensure budgets and deadlines are upheld.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of international tax structuring projects and/or acquisitions, working with accounting, legal, treasury, and other internal and external groups.
- Assist with responding to federal and local tax audits which concern filings made in respect of EMEA and Canadian entities.
- Oversee the tax implications of the company's cash repatriation strategy; assist treasury with tax advice in funding related activities including foreign currency issues, withholding tax issues.
- Oversee reporting under Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and the Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR)
- Deal with ad hoc queries from tax / non-tax colleagues and work with the wider Neovia Tax & Trade department to maintain a positive and collaborative team atmosphere.
- Support and assist the Tax team with developing best practices and a consistent design of tax outputs across all entities.
You should be professionally qualified with a strong background in corporate tax ideally with exposure to US GAAP tax reporting and international tax or transfer pricing. You should also be able demonstrate:
What's on Offer
- Strong verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A proactive approach to work along with the ability manage a range of multiple tasks a with sense of urgency
- Strong analytical skills
Market Leading Basic Salary plus:
- Health Care Cover
- 27 days holiday
- Flexible working
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.Ref Code: