BlairWest is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join our top tier legal firm client in Newcastle City Centre on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract to start ASAP.
There is flexibility around working from home for part of the week.The Role:
- Manage the promotion and positioning of their brand/services and products;
- Helping their legal teams market and develop business to build relationships with existing and potential clients;
- Managing and co-ordinating the creation and delivery of marketing campaigns, e-marketing, events communications, marketing collateral, social media and website;
- Lead the planning and delivery of special projects which help supporting with 3rd party relationships the co-ordination of tenders/proposals;
- Lead the wider marketing with all operational day-to-day duties.
- Extensive marketing experience and have spent time managing a team;
- Broad-based business experience, including external affairs, marketing and communications;
- A good understanding of the business environment within the North East;
- Flexible on prior sector background;
- A track record of representing an organisation, including working with the media and public speaking;
- Copy/bid/proposal writing desirable.