Technical Product Owner London / WfH to £70k
Technical Product Owner (Agile Software Development API) *Hybrid WfH*. Are you a tech savvy Agile Product Owner with experience of working in the FX trading space? You could be joining a highly successful FinTech whose award winning software enables customers to build high-performance web trading apps that deliver real-time information securely and reliably.
As a Technical Product Owner you will focus on the strategy and roadmap for the FX trading platform, collaborating closely with the Product Lead to define roadmap features and desired outcomes. You'll come up with ideas and prototypes working with Product Designers and Lead Engineers to drive innovation. You will ensure the customer is fully satisfied; running workshops and interviews with clients; gathering, analysing and prioritising business requirements for cross product opportunities; conducting gap analysis as well assessing technical feasibility and roadmaps. You will conduct research into the Foreign Exchange and Payments markets to bring new ideas and product innovations.
The company can offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home with a gradual return to the office planned for the new year (January 2022); based in central London with continued flexibility to work from two days week going forward.
- You have experience in a similar Product Owner / Technical BA role
- You have experience of working on financial products, within the FX (Foreign Exchange) or payments space
- You have a good technical understanding of APIs and the software development lifecycle
- You're a confident and pragmatic communicator with lots of client interaction experience
- You're an organised, logical thinker who enjoys problem solving and has meticulous attention to detail
As a Technical Product Owner you will earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call 020 8016 4447 to find out more about this Technical Product Owner (Agile Software Development API) opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95322138