Benefits and Well-Being Manager£70K - £80K + BenefitsLondon
This is a permanent, full-time vacancy within a global HR team at a well-known professional services firm.
This is a varied, hybrid role across Benefits, Wellbeing, and Pensions.
You'll be working closely with the Global Director of Benefits and Wellbeing, and a key member of the team, impacting offices across Europe and the Middle East, as well as London. Your role will be to drive efficiency and effectiveness to create innovative, market- leading benefits packages to enhance the organisation's competitive position in the market. In addition, you will also manage and administer the London office benefit programmes, policies and procedures and act as Secretary to the Pension Trustees.Responsibilities:
Secretary to the Pension Trustees:
- Research and propose new and innovative benefit packages
- Oversee and administer the London office benefits and well-being programmes for partners and employees
- Manage pension scheme administrative processes, liaising with the pension provider for both DC and DB including member transfers in and out, new DB pensioner payments are approved and communicated to payroll, manage existing pensioners payment and communications, calculate the annual employer pension contribution as per the schedule of contributions and drawing up paperwork for payment; ensure maintenance and development of interfaces with PeopleSoft, payroll, benefit platform and pension providers.
- Develop and manage the budget for the Benefits and Well-being function (including pensions) for the London office
- Help to support and supervise the Compensation and Benefits Assistant and the Payroll Specialist and provide 2nd line payroll support in their absence
- Manage and develop benefits software and programmes to deliver the benefit selection process. Ensure interface with benefit providers, PeopleSoft and the payroll system is efficient and accurate
- Work with HR to ensure a regular programme of well-being events are organised and communicated in a timely fashion to facilitate high levels of participation
- Arrange and attend quarterly trustee meetings, taking and producing accurate minutes and circulating for approval
- Maintain trustee action and training logs and complete actions as agreed
- First point of contact with auditors and accounts team for annual scheme audit and accounts production.
- Liaise with trustee legal advisor as required
- Work with the Firm and trustee board with regards to raising members pension awareness
- Manage/run the voting process for appointing/replacing member nominated trustees
- Significant previous management experience within a reward function, ideally from within a global professional or financial services firm.
- Exposure to a wide range of benefit and well-being programmes and products
- Previous experience of managing pension schemes, pension policy and administration required and experience of working a secretary to pension trustees preferred
- An understanding and experience of running a payroll (Experience with SDWorx is a bonus)
- Able to establish, build and maintain strong working relationships across the London and Global teams and with external providers.
- Commercially aware with strong influencing skills; comfortable operating at all levels of the organisation.
- A high standard of written and oral communication skills
- Experience with HRIS systems, PeopleSoft preferred as well as automated benefit enrolment platforms