Highly Competitive Salary
Our client is a well-established financial services organisation that are recruiting an experienced professional into the role of Senior Change Assurance Manager. You will lead the second line Group Risk change assurance team by providing a risk-based approach to review the change and transformation projects across the business.
- Whilst managing a current team of two direct reports, you will oversee the delivery of the Group Risk change framework and change assurance methodology.
- Leading risk identification workshops, working with key project stakeholders to design and agree the assurance Terms of Reference.
- Analyse the risks across the change and transformation roadmap to prioritise Group Risk activity and work closely with other areas of the Group.
- Provide the business with guidance on how residual risk exposures can be managed as well as reporting to change project working groups.
- Conduct deep dive investigations/thematic reviews on key risk topics.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous change and transformation project experience in financial services and/or qualification in change or project management.
- Ability to assess risks that may arise and the impacts to the project and on the business, working with business stakeholders to devise pragmatic solutions that will work with business stakeholders.
Ability to constructively challenge where appropriate, including senior levels, and add value by working towards enhancing business controls