Digital Marketing Manager - Work from home / fully remote - £30,000 - £40,000
A great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager / Digital Account Manager to join a growing digital agency, in a fully remote role.
The role will work very closely with a number of healthcare clients - you will really get to know each business and almost work as their internal Digital Marketing Manager, to define their digital campaigns and strategies.
You will play a key role within the digital marketing team to deliver digital strategy and ensure successful delivery of digital activity, including conversion strategies (CRO), paid and organic advertising (search, display and social) and performance analysis for a wide variety of clients.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Managing in-house and external digital marketing implementation resource
- Setting the digital marketing strategy for clients, including advice on budgets, channels and overarching campaign messaging
- Advising clients on the commercial aspects of their digital marketing campaigns
- Analysing and optimising paid advertising across all networks
- Analysing and optimising organic advertising campaigns, including SEO and organic social media
It could suit someone from an in-house digital marketing background equally as well as someone from an agency background. You may have been working as a Digital Marketing Manager, a Digital Account Manager or similar.
Some of the benefits you can expect:
- Work from home
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas/New Year shut down
- Annual salary reviews
- Team social events
- Flexible working
- Real potential for career progression