Title: Assistant E-Commerce ManagerLocation: Bagshot Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
Our client is looking for a creative, commercial and data-driven Assistant E-Commerce Manager to join their fast-paced team.
You will be responsible for deploying the trading and promotional plans to drive sales and ensure conversion opportunities are always maximised. You will work strategically to increase conversion and deliver the best shopping experience across all storefronts.
The successful candidate will have good E-Commerce and online merchandising knowledge, will possess excellent communication and organisational skills as well as having meticulous attention to detail.Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management and development of all storefronts, ensuring merchandising and promotional activity aligns with the trading and promotional plans
- Produce ad-hoc and post-campaign analysis of all site key activities, identifying actionable insights
- Act as a brand guardian ensuring all storefronts and supporting marketing activity is executed consistently and in line with brand guidelines
- Create, present and feedback on weekly/monthly analysis of key performance indicators and customer behaviour to internal/external stakeholders
- Build and maintain close relationships with external brand teams to inform and influence short and long term business plans
- Work with the Buying Teams to identify and gather campaign assets including line lists, imagery, URLs and copy
- Partner with the Brand & Content and Web Development Teams to brief, test, optimise and deploy content across multiple channels including but not limited to, website, email, app, and socials
- Liaise with 3rd party agencies to ensure the timely execution of marketing activities across various digital channels, including PPC, affiliates and socials
- Report weekly/monthly on key performance indicators and trade performance ensuring actions can be taken to drive conversion and sales opportunities
- Any other reasonable duties/requests as required
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience working with a brand in an E-Commerce environment
- Have a good online background and understanding of the principles of E-Commerce
- Possess excellent organisational skills and have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in using Google Analytics and analysing key web metrics
- Previous experience working with G-Suite (Docs, Sheets and Slides), Qubit, AWIN and Mailchimp would be advantageous
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to foster relationships at all levels of the business
- Have a positive mindset and remain professional at all times
- Be a strong team player, be goal-orientated and deadline-driven
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.