A leading supplier of technology and resources to the education sector are looking for a Marketing Manager on an initial 6 month contract, the daily rate for the role is up to £250 per day - predominantly working from home with occasional requirements to be on site in Nottingham.
The role of the Marketing Manager is to develop and deliver inspiring and innovative brand campaigns to drive brand awareness, consideration, conversion and advocacy through multiple brand touchpoints.Job Purpose
The role holder will be required to analyse and segment market information to develop and deliver marketing campaigns that drive acquisition and retention. Taking full ownership of an annual DM marketing plan to achieve revenue and net customer numbers. Supported by the Head of CRM & Direct Marketing, the role holder will be responsible for the delivery of the strategy for their business area, playing a direct role in increasing our market share and revenue, developing brand awareness and promoting our products into the education markets.Main Responsibilities
Understand and monitor data to proactively manage business targets- customer acquisition, retention, attrition, revenue growth through omni-channel campaigns.
Input into the development of brand strategy through analytics and respond to market changes
Support on online strategy to become a digital 1st business and drive online sales.
Manage and deliver the annual DM plan within budget and prescribes timelines.
Oversee the strategy for divisional campaigns and shape/ manage specific partnerships
Market research for division to support on strategy and new opportunities for events and initiatives
Briefing and developing the creative with agencies and in house creative teams
Analyse results of campaigns to steer future activity and strategy
Manage and monitor budget to ensure all activity is within planned spend
Work cross-functionally to gain stakeholder support and buy in.Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A full Driving License and Passport
- Educated to A level or equivalent including English and Maths
- CIM qualified
- Use of Microsoft Office Products
- Extensive experience of developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet the company objectives
- Marketing experience with a related company and Industry
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong planning ad organising skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Able to multi-task and achieve deadlines and targets with excellence
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- A proven ability to oversee all marketing and advertising activities