A listed media and investment business, with ownership of an impressive IP portfolio is recruiting for a Financial Controller on an initial 6-month contract, with the view to go permanent. This temp to perm contract is an integral role within the senior finance team, that will give the successful candidate autonomy and a high level remit along with the running of the operational finance function.
As the Financial Controller, you will be:
- Responsible for all elements of reporting, budgeting, forecasting and planning cycles
- Ensuring that technical accounting standards are met, in accordance with IFRS
- Managing a team of 5 for development, training and review
- Reviewing processes and implementing best practice procedures across AP, AR, GL and minimising risk
- Supporting the CFO in various commercial projects as required
The ideal candidate will be CA qualified from practice, although ACCA/CIMA candidates with a strong technical background and experience of reporting under IFRS shall also be considered. Apply ASAP to ensure you are considered for this fast moving Financial Controller role.