This is a full-time fixed term contract role supporting the technical learning function within the Audit Quality Team. As Audit Learning Co-ordinator you will report into the Manager responsible for technical learning to ensure the smooth running and implementation of technical training and development activities for all Audit staff, along with supporting the smooth running of remote delivery and design activities of virtual courses and eLearning.
The role requires strong personal organisational skills and attention to detail to manage the organisation and monitoring of training requirements. Excellent interpersonal skills will enable you to deal with internal stakeholders at all levels across the service line.About you
We are looking for a self-starting, positive and personable individual, with strengths in course co-ordination and digital skills.
As part of Mazars' Audit Quality Support Team, you will be committed to delivering quality projects whilst working to tight timescales. You will be very organised and efficient, with the ability to support in managing the audit technical learning curriculum. You will be a confident communicator and comfortable interacting with different subject matter experts from a variety of technical backgrounds that will be different to your own. You will be able to work well both in a team and independently.Clients
Our direct clients are Mazars' audit subject matter experts, responsible for delivering audit technical learning opportunities for the different strategic markets. Role & Responsibilities Course Co-ordination
- Co-ordinating activities relating to the Audit training learning calendar
- Acting as a daily interface for internal stakeholders, being accountable and responsible for all co-ordination tasks associated with technical learning interventions.
- Liaising with the Professional and Talent development team to ensure the smooth running of administration tasks and reporting in accordance with service line requirements.
- Supporting with the monitoring of attendance records for course and assessment completion in accordance with service line policies and procedures
- Supporting trainers/facilitators and Subject Matter Experts as appropriate with course co-ordination
- Supporting the audit technical learning function with other administrative activities as required including, for example, editing course materials, arranging meetings, and collating reports
- Supporting the manager responsible for technical learning across all areas of the development cycle (analysis, design, delivery, and evaluation).
Communications and other general tasks
- Supporting Audit trainers/facilitators with design activities relating to virtual and remote learning including developing eLearning, editing recorded learning, and first-hand support for remote delivery.
- Supporting the design of learning materials to support blended and online learning
- Liaising with the Professional and Talent development Team on co-ordinating the design of learning for the service line
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Managing queries relating to technical learning, processing training administration requests, and assigning non-administrative based queries to relevant members of the team
- Supporting the manager responsible for technical learning with related communications.
- Acting as key point of contact for learning queries from Audit team members and the Professional and Talent Development Team
Inclusion and Diversity
- Experience with scheduling and co-ordinating professional learning curriculums
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, and MS Teams
- Knowledge of Articulate 360 preferable
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to develop self and others
- Ability to manage time effectively and work well with others in a team
- Proactive and willing to take on responsibility
- Focussed on delivery of quality
- Professional and personable approach to work with both clients and colleagues
- Promotes the firm's values and beliefs, demonstrating integrity and maintaining an ethical stance, using flexibility and tact to express views as necessary
At Mazars inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We recognise that being an inclusive and diverse organisation makes us stronger as a business.
We seek to attract and recruit people who reflect the diverse nature of our clients and communities, regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, nationality, faith or belief, social background, age and disability. Mazars selects candidates based on skills, knowledge, qualifications and experience.