The Dream Career:
Registered Manager/Operations Manager for SCCCC
Fantastic working environment and team
Training and development
25 days holiday + stat (increases with length of service)
Full time, 35 hours
Flexible working and some out of hours on call
£30,812 - £35,136
The Job Role:
We are working exclusively with SCCCC who are an award-winning registered with over 50 years' experience in working with agencies across Sheffield to support mainly older adults, their families and carers.
SCCCC are recruiting a Registered Manager to join their Senior Management Team. This role will be crucial within the business and the successful candidate will work very closely with the Chief Executive.
We are looking for a Registered Manager who is looking for something different, something where you can put your own stamp on a role, use your skills, knowledge and experience to help SCCCC develop the operational plans for the company.
Planning, Strategy and Policy
* Working closely with the CEO to lead the Charity. This will include short-term and long-term strategic planning, HR management, fundraising, communications/PR
* Assist in production and implementation of the Charity's Operational and Development plans and budgets.
* Working closely with the CEO and Business Development Manager to develop opportunities to expand the delivery of services offered
* Ensuring communication between programmes is ongoing and utilised to maintain an environment of continuous improvement
* Management of KPIs and ensuring teams are held accountable across the business
* Liaising with organisations and individuals in Sheffield to maintain and raise the profile of SCCCC
* Perform quality controls and take remedial action if necessary to ensure key deliverables are met
* Line manage operational staff - two direct reports
* Provide a leadership support function to the teams and motivate staff to achieve outcomes
* Manage the training programmes for operational and other staff
* Management of staff appraisals
* Scoping out new roles with the CEO and recruitment of staff
Governance, Quality and Risk Management
* Ensuring that older people are placed at the heart of everything the Charity does
* Management and monitoring of budgets and management accounts
* Measure and evaluate the impact of SCCCC activity
* Reporting to CEO on progress against agreed key strategic objectives
* Attend Trustee meetings when required
* Report on operations to the CEO/Trustees
* Ensuring that SCCCC policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
* Maintaining strict confidentiality of both internal and external information
* Help promote SCCCC reputation
* Work outside office hours and travel within South Yorkshire when required
* Undertake continued professional development
* Participate in regular performance reviews
Applicants will ideally hold a Qualification in Health or Social Care related discipline, or be educated to NVQ level 5 or equivalent.
The ideal candidate will also have the following experience;
Minimum 3 years direct staff management experience in a Social Care Management role
Experience of care operational duties and development of services.
Experience of developing services and managing change.
Direct involvement in the development of strategy, business plans and organisational policies.
Sound financial knowledge, experience in managing and controlling budgets.
Evidence of successful collaborative working with public sector senior managers, professional practitioners and/or commissioners.
Evidence of report writing and presenting skills, to include business cases and formal presentations.
For further information about this role, and a more detailed job specification please contact Rebecca asap