Our client based in Marlow are currently recruiting for a finance assistant to join their busy team. The position is full time Monday to Friday and will be an on-going temporary role.
We are looking for someone who is wanting to develop their accounting and finance experience ideally with a small amount if existing experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the billing system
- Generating invoices and account statements
- Performing account and bank reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing monthly financial and management reports
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- Assisting with month-end closing
- Supporting with testing of development of our in-house systems
There will be training given in this position so please apply if you are looking to start your career within accounting.
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).