Pertemps are currently recruiting for Finance Assistants to work on a full time temporary assignment at our well-known Public Sector client based in Midlothian.
Hours: 35 hours per week
Rate of Pay: £10.53 per hour
Duration: Starting ASAP for 8 months
Location: Midlothian, EH25
Main Duties Include:
- Work as part of a team to process purchase orders, goods receipt notes, supplier invoices, finance process manager transactions.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed and authorised in compliance with client guidelines.
- Respond as required to Supplier issue referring any complex queries to the Accounts Office Supervisor.
- General housekeeping of financial systems e.g. Invoice register - investigate and amend prices if required to allow prices to match the orders allowing invoice payment and removal from the register.
- Pending purchase orders - complete or remove pending orders to reflect true financial commitments.
- Strong IT skills
- Experience working in a busy Accounts environment.
- Excellent numeracy & literacy skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy & confidentiality are essential
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this great opportunity, please apply with your CV below.