I am collaborating with an iconic retail & eCommerce business to on-board a bright finance analyst for an initial 6 month period.
My Client has seen some staggering results with the continued growth of it's retail and eCommerce channels over the last number of years. The intention is to facilitate the brand momentum with sensible investment and commercial decision making following key market trends and analysis.
The Finance Analyst will sit within the FP&A & Commercial Finance function and report directly into the Commercial Finance Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic brand and welcoming team.
The Finance Analyst will support with the following tasks:
- Analysing product performance.
- Carrying out weekly and daily sales reporting.
- Analysing trade performance.
- Identifying competitor and market trends to help with key decision making.
- Compiling & manipulating information in excel and using market knowledge to collate key business information to support decision making.
- Work collaboratively with finance and non finance employees.
- Assist Senior members with adhoc tasks where required.
- Part Qualified or Newly Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA (or equivalent).
- Retail/Consumer lead experience highly advantageous.
- Advanced Excel, ability to manipulate large data sets.
- Ability to work well autonomously as well as collaborating in team related tasks.
- Able to start a new role on short notice (ideally 1-2 weeks)
My client offers a competitive package and will be considering a more permanent post based on candidate performance and if that candidate would like to continue with the business. If this sounds of interest, please apply within!