A tech security company based in Huntingdon are in the need of a Business Improvement Manager to support them in their ISO9001 re-accreditation. You'll need to have supported and developed the ISO9001 accreditation process before and be audit trained.
This is an urgent role where you'll have to lead from the front and take charge of the entire business assurance process, implement best practice and coordinate continuous improvement processes.Key Responsibilities:
What you'll need:
- Create, implement, review and improve on best practices processes, including their assurance and operation.
- Be a continuous improvement champion for the business, ultimately striving to pass a pre ISO9001 accreditation check in February and the accreditation in August 2022.
- Retain the accreditation, continuing to develop and maintain other, related and applicable standards for the business.
- Provide training to other members of staff, including the development of documentation to support the accreditation process for subsequent applications.
- Experience in developing and maintaining ISO9001.
- Experience in service/process design and improvement.
- Audit trained.
- Previous experience with continuous improvement on an business level.
- Good project management experience, potentially having Lean Six Sigma or Prince 2 qualifications.
- Excellent business acumen and stakeholder management skills.
This is an urgent role, hoping to start as soon as possible. If you're interested, please apply with an updated CV; alternatively contact Ashley at The ONE Group.