REED Education are currently seeking to recruit qualified teachers to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local schools in Scunthorpe and the surrounding area as tutors as part of the National Tutoring Programme (NTP).
These positions will begin in January 2022 and will be for at least 15 weeks. Dependent on the school, the position could be part time or full time. The role will be working with children in years 5 and 6 to bridge gaps and challenge greater depth.
There will be no planning needs for this role, however you will be expected to work collaboratively with the class teacher to assess understanding and decide next steps for the children. The ideal teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and will have the ability to build positive relationships with the children whilst working with small groups of children.
Your main responsibilities will consist of, but are not limited to:
- Delivering KS2 Maths and English lessons to children in groups of approximately 3
- Collaboratively work alongside the class teacher to assess and plan the next steps for each group
- Maintain high standards of behaviour, always following the school's behaviour plan
- Build and maintain positive relationships with the children, ensure safeguarding procedures are followed
- Must have QTS and PGCE or equivalent
Benefits of working for REED Recruitment:
- Access to a specialist consultant who will offer support regarding your application, CV advice and any other queries
- Access to online timesheets and a hassle-free payroll process
- A salary of £24 to £27 per hour
If you are interested in this role then please do apply below.
For more information or to speak to the REED team then please call .
For the safeguarding and welfare of all children and young people, candidates will be subject to a full DBS check and references will be required.