I am currently recruiting for a Group Finance Manager with a Leading Asset Management company due to restructuring within the business
The role will be responsible for
- Producing the annual IFRS financial statements
- Liasing with Auditors
- Sourcing incomplete information to create a KPI dashboard alongside commenting & reporting on all divisional KPI's
- Considering the impact on the Finance function of changing the existing processing system.
- Experience running or creating a valuation model.
- ACA Qualified accountant, 10 years PQE.
- Financial Services experience - essential
- Asset management/Wealth management & PE backed business required.
- Experience in Financial Analysis/Management information/Forensic Accounting
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.