Senior Accountant Job Vacancy
This leading accountancy firm is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team in Stafford. You will manage a portfolio of clients, dealing directly with them, and see these through to completion of year end accounts. This is a great stepping-stone role prior to a Senior Client Manager/Partner Designate role, as the client will provide full career development and support.
What are we looking for? You'll be ACA/ACCA or QBE qualified. You'll also already have experience of working within an accountancy practice in a client facing role. You'll be able to hit the ground running and have strong analytical and communication skills. Job Purpose
About The Employer
- Involved and responsible for the preparation of accounts for limited companies, sole traders, and partnerships, through to completion
- Advising on tax computations, both personal and corporate
- Able to support existing clients, as well as build relationships with new ones
- Coach and train more junior staff and be responsible for supporting with their progression
- Any other project work, as deemed necessary
- Able to work with senior management and support with company growth
This Senior Accountant job, reporting into a Partner, within a leading accountancy firm, is based in their Stafford office. This client aims to offer a level of professionalism and personal service that is second to none. They do this through a combination of hard-won expertise and genuine interest in their clients and their businesses.
Looking to expand by adding to its already talented and diverse team, this well-established accountancy firm has an outstanding reputation. They provide a wide range of services, including accountancy, taxation, payroll, compliance, business planning, fee protection service and network services to an array of clients across a full spectrum of sectors.
This highly experienced accountancy firm has a wide range of expertise and knowledge across the company. What's On Offer
The Successful Applicant
- £36,000 to £45,000 per annum
- 35 hours per week
- Career & development Programme
- Pension scheme
- Strong IT skills and knowledge
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management and prioritisation
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
- ACA/ACCA or QBEqualified
- Experience within a practice environment
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
regularly has new accountancy jobs across the UK and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.