The Digital Delivery Manager will be responsible for taking the Digital Services project into its delivery stages, resulting in the staged roll-out of new digital services for our membership.This could include:
- This is a new role within the Digital & Marketing team specifically focused on taking the Digital Services project into its delivery stages
- The team is made up of 8 colleagues led by our Director of Marketing
* Effective delivery of the digital services, as defined through the Alpha project, utilising agile project practices.
* Plan and manage the procurement of the new digital services required for the Beta stages, which will be iterated and developed throughout the staged roll-out.LEADERSHIP
* Ensure clear communication and engagement plans are developed to realise effective engagement, supported by effective communication strategies with staff and other key stakeholders.
* Take the lead in driving advocacy for the project, building relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation and externally as required.Details:
Up to £320p/day