4-6 month contract via Umbrella
ideally travel to Edinburgh
You will lead the development of the annual product marketing plan as well as delivery in below the line and retail marketing channels and media channels. You will work closely with your colleagues across the marketing teams including planning, digital marketing and the internal studio. You will also collaborate with commercial, digital teams and relevant suppliers to deliver exceptional campaigns that deliver results.
You'll be responsible for full campaign evaluation during and post campaign, following a process of continuous optimisation. Occasionally, you will be asked to lead a virtual project team and work on specific projects, leveraging your marketing skill set and experience. What you'll be doing
What you need to know and show
- Leading the development and delivery of the relevant product marketing plan, in close liaison with the Customer Strategy & Planning team.
- Seeking and exploring relevant customer insight to ensure that we are incorporating this thinking into the product marketing plans.
- Scoping, planning and executing best practice marketing campaigns, that will actively contribute to the success of the product's vertical, customer journey and customer outcome.
- Developing appropriate lead campaign messaging for products/services, which forms the foundation of all marketing comms in its respective product's vertical across paid, owned and earned media.
- Working with the appropriate channel/media owners to ensure the most effective optimised plans are in place. You'll lead campaign evaluation in flight and post campaign, ensuring continuous improvement.
- Taking a test, learn and refine approach to activity, ensuring that IP is captured, stored and shared.
- Working collaboratively with our wider Customer colleagues to understand our product portfolio, key product features and the commercial drivers that impact our P&L, customer segmentation, primary customer targets and our direct channel mix.
- Analysing and interrogating data to better target, personalise and drive sales across paid, owned and earned media.
- Working collaboratively with the planners, channel experts and agencies to build out and execute ROI product campaigns.
- Overseeing the implementation of relevant regulation and managing compliance sign-off process.
- Spotting significant opportunities to drive more income, reduce costs or create better customer outcomes beyond BAU. You'll be empowered to act on this by requesting a virtual project team to investigate and deliver against the opportunities.
- Managing a team of Marketing Managers, providing coaching, stretch and personal development.
- Supporting the deployment of the SRM framework for partners and suppliers establishing a single view of pricing, performance, service and issue resolution, ensuring governance is measured in line with the process, policy and risk appetite.
- Marketing experience in the Financial Services industry
- Thorough understanding of the business model for the product or channel, such as profit-per-deal, commission-per-sale, NPV, waterfall metrics (visit to application/quote to sale), working with the Performance Team on metrics of success.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills, along with attention to detail.
- Customer focused
- Strong relationship management skills
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills. You'll have the ability to communicate effectively with anyone in any environment, translating complex information.
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.