Marketing Manager - 9 month FTC with potential permanent work
Your new company
Your new company has been building quality new build homes since 1958 and are now recognised as the highest quality national house builder. They established their first property development company in Newcastle upon Tyne and grew the business steadily, laying the foundation for the growth that followed.
Your new role
Our Marketing Teams are responsible for developing and delivering all marketing activity across the business in support of our sales objectives. Our teams plan and design targeted integrated marketing campaigns through online and offline channels in line with our strategic marketing plan and budgets. In terms of variety, there is plenty to keep you motivated and challenged. There are opportunities to be responsible for delivering campaigns for new and existing developments, working with key agencies to deliver media plans and marketing collateral, completing competitor analysis and market research, creating web content, and, of course, measuring the effectiveness of all marketing activities. You will support the delivery of high-quality marketing assets and effective advertising across the Barratt London divisional portfolio, as well as assisting in the delivery and evaluation of market leading marketing communications. Maintain relevant and compelling content across all digital channels to promote developments and the areas in which they are located. Provide administrative support to the divisional marketing team in line with existing processes and procedures.
What you need
- Pro-active attitude and a willingness to learn
- Strong organisational skills with ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- High level of IT literacy with ability to learn and utilise a range of different IT systems
- Strong copy writing and verbal communication skills
- Creative thinker with analytic capability
- Ability to work as part of a team and under own initiative
- Willingness to embrace change and adapt to new ways of working
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal colleagues and external agencies
- Ideally a marketing qualification however, training will be provided
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday (increase by 1 day for every 3 years continuous service up to 28 days)
- Choice of Flexible Benefits
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.