Assistant Accountant opportunity within a fast-growing SME Group offering variety, challenge and long-term career development and progression.THE COMPANY
This established SME Group has experienced significant year on year growth in turnover and profits, and is poised for considerable further expansion over the next 3 - 5 years. The Group operates from several sites in the North-West region and provides specialist industrial services to a wide range of private and public businesses.THE OPPORTUNITY
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced and ambitious Accountant involving responsibility for overseeing supplier accounting and providing reconciliations, journals and monthly management accounting support to the Financial Controller.
As an Assistant Accountant you will benefit from:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Involvement in a wide range of accounting and finance areas of the business
- The opportunity to progress and develop your career as far as FC longer-term
- Friendly and professional working environment
You will be an Accountancy professional able to demonstrate the following:
- Part-Qualified (AAT or ACCA / CIMA) or QBE Accountant
- Background within industry or Chartered Accountancy Practice (c.3 - 4 years)
- Experience of Purchase Ledger / Supplier Accounting, Journals, monthly reconciliations and accounts preparation work
- Attention to detail and knowledge of Sage
If you are currently working within Industry or an Accountancy Practice environment and are seeking a unique opportunity within a modern firm offering stability and long term development please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this position.