Post Title: Business Stakeholder ManagerType of contract:
Fixed Term 1 yearRank/Grade:
EDirectorate/Department: NFIBStatement of expectation for the role:
The Business Stakeholder Manager role will be integral to the delivery of the Enhanced Cyber Reporting Service and will have responsibility for building and maintaining relationships with NFIB stakeholders, dealing with requests for data and liaising with users of the service. The post will support the data sharing service within the NFIB and report in to the Head of Intelligence.Vetting level required: MV/SCLocation:
Guildhall Yard EastSalary:
£34,040 plus £6,710 London Weighting per annumDescription of Department:
The City of London Police is the designated National Lead Force for fraud and cyber-crime and is responsible for Action Fraud and the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau. The City of London Police's mission is to protect the public by preventing and disrupting fraud and cyber-crime through capable, coordinated and effective policing. The City of London Police is responsible for:
- Setting the National Fraud policing strategy and leading and coordinating the police response to fraud
- Co-ordinating national fraud and cyber reporting, including through Action Fraud
- National triaging and allocation of fraud and cyber cases and intelligence
- Investigation of nationally significant, serious and complex fraud
- Leadership and coordination of victim care
- Workforce development, including training, continuous professional development and dissemination of good practice across police forces
- Collation, interpretation and reporting of national fraud and cyber policing performance.
The application and interview will be tested under Level 1 of the College of Policing Competency and Values Framework.Applicants who fail to address the skills/knowledge/experience of the job description will not be considered. If you would like to discuss the post in more detail, please contact
HRServices@city-of-london.pnn.police.ukThe closing date for applications is Sunday 12th December 2021 @ 23:59This vacancy is open only to those who have the right to work in the UK.The City of London Police is keen to promote flexible working and will, subject to operational policing requirements, proactively consider all applications to work flexibly. The City of London Police is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. To view the job description and information on how to apply, please visit our website via the button below.