Our client an exciting SaaS retail start-up are recruiting for a Product Lead to take forward the vision of their retail product targeted to High Street Retail clients globally.
As a Product Lead, you will be responsible for building the product vision, managing a cross-functional product team, managing the product discovery and prioritisation process, creating & delivering product roadmap plans by understanding key user requirements and aligning with the overall business goals.
This is a tremendous opportunity to enhance existing globally successful products in the space of Retail Tech, AI and Big Data.
The ultimate goal of the clients retail product suite is to provide clients with data-driven and digital use cases to enhance the shopper experience in their physical retail stores and to enable true omni-channel experiences.
• Minimum of 7 years of solid product management experience; ideally in a data analytics or media measurement environment.
• Have experience contributing directly to the end-to-end product journey from an MVP to a mature revenue generating product.
• Ability to manage and coach a cross-functional team of Engineering, Data Science, Business, Design/Research.
• Background in Product Engineering would be beneficial.
• Experience with High Street Retail Environment, Retail Tech, B2B applications, API environments, Data-Rich Applications is a plus.
• Product Thought Leadership - can articulate product direction to everyone within the business vertical to drive common objectives
• Relentless in terms of customer focus, and always aspiring to give the customers best product experience
• Not satisfied with the status quo and want to raise the bar
• Collaborate with client and engineering leadership across the company with an analytical mindset
• A passion to build a great product & make that a leading product in the market.
• A passion for design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products
For more information contact Charles Blockley