OBJECTIVES & RESPONSIBILITES
* PEOPLE: Establish a highly motivated and performing team with personal development, high service & product quality and cooperation at its core.
* To be responsible for the recruitment, training and retention of all staff following the company's guidelines and liaising with Howarths (HR provider) within their team
* Work collaboratively with General Managers, Commercial Director and the CFO.
* Develop a culture of reward and recognition, cooperation and respect within the team.
* Adhere to and continually review SOP manuals and train staff accordingly.
* Ensure correct levels and standards of training are held by all team
* Monitor training
* PROCESS: Establish routines and processes to allow the operations to run smoothly and profitably.
* To attend and positively contribute at all routine meetings, including; daily briefing, weekly events meeting and weekly management meeting
* Prepare and review standard documentation for daily, weekly, monthly review
* SALES & PROFITABILITY: Create a structured plan of actions to drive sales and business development concepts
* Drive the sales and marketing activity in coordination with the General Managers
* Identify marketing opportunities
* Understand and meet budget expectations as a minimum
* Ensure the management team understand their KPI's
* Networking within the local community
* To work with the suppliers to achieve the best possible price for the agreed standard of product.
* To help control operating expenses within budgets
* To actively identify and follow up all potential sales leads