Project Manager - Huddersfield - 2 Year Fixed Term Contract Your new company
Hays Technology are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager on a 2 year fixed term contract to join a large public sector organisation in Huddersfield. Your new role
As the Project Manager you will play a key role initiating and shaping projects such as corporate, software upgrades, IT refreshes and infrastructure upgrades, engaging at a personal level with key project participants. You will control, monitor, and report on progress to the project broad and senior stakeholders.
You will also identify the resource requirements required to successfully complete projects, and to manage these resources throughout the project lifecycle, allocating work packages and ensuring successful completion. At all times throughout the project, you will liaise and communicate with stakeholders and ensure that all parties have the information they require.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience of successful delivery of complex projects in large organisations throughout the full project lifecycle from initiation to closure
- Ability to work with and to relate to a wide range of stakeholders in a patient, friendly and approachable manner
- Ability to implement solutions to enable seamless integration of key business systems
- Experience of developing project plans, managing and monitoring project risks and resources including budget
- Experience in interpreting requirements and managing complex business change relating to system implementation projects and associated risks.
- Ability to quickly and effectively solve technical and other work-related problems in a logical and methodical manner
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to work under pressure, to meet deadlines, and to deal effectively with conflicting priorities
- Current certification in Prince2 or APM would be advantageous
This exciting position is paying up £40,000 negotiable on experience and offers an excellent work life balance including: home working, 30 days annual leave, competitive pension scheme, flexibility, training, and development opportunities.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.