Ignata Finance need a hands-on, enthusiastic Finance Assistant who is super talented and has a high attention to detail, the ability to use their own initiative and be inquisitive.
This is working for a brilliant business based in Royal Tunbridge Wells. They have a great team, supportive manager, and welcoming culture.
The successful Finance Assistant must have a strong AP background gained over a few years. They are happy to train in elements of the role, but a core basic understanding is essential.
This will be joining an established team and will be reporting directly into the Financial Controller. There will be lots of exposure to the senior leadership as people are always asking questions - the ability to explain issues and queries is important.
* Experience of matching, batching, and coding
* Strong varied systems experience
* High level of invoices
* Ability to fix and deal with queries
* BACS payments
* Ability to work under pressure and keep high levels of accuracy
* Reconciling company credit cards and supplier statements
* Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
* Ensuring all payments are allocated to invoices correctly
* Reviewing systems and process and making improvements where necessary
* Assisting the team as and when required
* Experienced in Excel and Microsoft Office packages
* Team player - work closely with colleagues within department and across other functions
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to take responsibility for own workload, meet deadlines and self-manage
* Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work to tight deadlines
* Friendly and adaptable