About the organisation
Charitable membership organisation seeking an experienced Management Accountant to assist the Head of Finance in the day to day running of the finance function including the preparation of draft accounts and budgets.Job Description
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Maintain a logical and timely month end close process
- Prepare month end journals and accurate accruals and prepayments
- Maintain the chart of accounts
- Maintain the annual budget and prepare forecasts as needed
- Oversee the transactional processes of the finance function
- Responsibility for the day-to-day administration of payroll (in conjunction with the external bureau) of the Group Personal Pension Plan, including member enrolment, payroll and contract administration and liaison with the pension providers
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this advertisement, it is with regret that we may only be able to contact those applicants successful in being short-listed. However, your application for this or any further roles, may mean that we are able to contact you when additional vacancies become available. Should you not want this to be the case, please feel free to contact us directly to ensure we are aware of your wishes.
Pinpoint Resourcing Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.