Senior Client Accountant, Sutton
A successful international accountancy practice is looking for an energetic and client facing ACA or ACCA qualified accountant to join their team of expert advisors. The firm really values and rewards its staff well with an excellent package and continuous professional development.
As the Senior Client Accountant, you will be part of a dynamic and evolving business advisory team that provides an outstanding quality of work and service to their clients who range from SME's, entrepreneurial and private clients and larger organisations based both in the UK and Internationally.Role & Responsibilities
This role could suit someone moving from a large firm in London who wishes to work locally, who is seeking a role in Practice with plenty of scope for development.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Preparation of statutory accounts for clients, including consolidated accounts and consolidation workings.
- You will have a passion for working as part of a highly successful team and will provide mentoring, feedback and support in the development of junior members, ensuring standards and procedures are maintained.
- You will develop strong relationships with the clients, responding to their needs and reporting in a timely and accurate manner to queries, ensuring clients are fully satisfied by the service and support they receive.
- Assisting with business development by identifying new opportunities and working with Accounting and Outsourcing colleagues and colleagues in other service lines.
Salary and benefits
- ACCA or ACA (or equivalent) qualified with excellent broad practical accounting and statutory financial statements preparation experience.
- Experience of the preparation of FRS102 and IFRS statutory accounts for a variety of businesses including large groups.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and client handling skills and be skilled at developing new client contacts and contacts in the wider market.
You will enjoy a healthy work life balance in a forward-thinking firm which rewards their staff well with an extensive benefit package?to include but not limited to:
- Generous Pension and holiday allowance
- Ongoing CPD
- Private Healthcare
- Life Cover and Income Protection
- The salary band of £45,000 - £55,000 is a guide set by Fletcher George and will depend on level of qualification and relevant experience
The role is based in Sutton, Surrey in a good location for drivers and also for transport links and is commutable from Croydon, Epsom, Leatherhead, Kingston, Wimbledon, SW London and surrounding areas.
Fletcher George is a Leatherhead based financial recruiter. We specialise in placing candidates resident and wishing to work in Surrey and South West London. Our team have over 50 years of experience recruiting Accounting and Tax professionals in the local area.
We aim to offer all registered candidates a first class service based on our local knowledge and specialist relationships.
Please do apply for this role and we will assess your suitability for the role and will be prompt to make contact where relevant. Sometimes we may consider your application is more suited to other roles we have registered and we may also consider your application for more than one role.
Fletcher George is acting as an Employment Agency and we aim to respond to all candidates relevant for the role within a 48 hour working period.
Referrals are welcome - you can receive up to £500 of Amazon vouchers when we successfully place your referral, just make sure they mention you when they register. The full details of Fletcher George's referral scheme is on our website.