A BRAND-NEW opportunity for an Account Manager (Telco and ICT)
role focused on securing new telecoms and ICT business within their existing customer accounts, as well as winning new logo business. As a forward-thinking provider of IT Hardware, DaaS and Cloud Telephone, we specialise in in Hewlett Packard Enterprise, in addition our portfolio includes IT support, Installations, Consultancy, Cloud and Hosting, Cyber Security, MS 365 etc.
As a field-based Account Manager (Telco and ICT)
this is a fantastic opportunity a to join leading and highly specialist ICT, Telecoms and Digital Print solutions provider. As one of the UKs fastest growing and dynamic solutions providers this is an excellent time to join a growing team.Responsibilities of the Account Manager (Telco and ICT)
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers' systems and processes and then documenting them.
- Generate new business leads and arrange meetings (some warm leads will be given along with existing base to target).
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls.
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations.
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing systems and peripherals.
- Providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation.
- Networking with existing customers to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
- Responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature.
What's on Offer for the Account Manager (Telco and ICT)
- Founded in 2007
- Customer focused
- Hosted Voice, Mobile, Unified Communications, Data Connectivity and Managed Services
Salary of £35k uncapped commission (OTE £100k)
Applicable Skills: New Business, Account Management, Solution Sales, Business Development Manager, Telecoms Account Manager (Telco and ICT), New Business SalesClick apply now for immediately consideration for this opportunity.