A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant / Office Assistant to join an established Media Buying Agency based in Farringdon.
The role is very fast paced and the team is dynamic so the ideal candidate will be smart, energetic and resourceful with superb attention to detail.Responsibilities:Finance
- Matching and coding invoices
- Management of invoice/PO queries
- Posting invoices to the system
- Resolving queries relating to invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Meeting and greeting clients, along with answering and filtering calls;
- Distribute all incoming mail daily and ensure all outgoing daily mail is either picked up or is delivered to the Post Office
- Order all general office, and kitchens supplies
- Take responsibility for keeping the office tidy at all times - including all common areas, meeting rooms, and the stationery cupboard.
- Thrive in making the office a pleasant and inspiring place to work.
- Additional projects and tasks as required.
- A good basic understanding of Finance (accounts payable and receivables)
- Experience in office administration.
- Professional with a friendly and positive disposition
- Flexible, driven and team-oriented with sound negotiation skills.
- Strong communicator
- Good knowledge of MS applications.
Ideally you will have at least 6 months previous Finance Assistant experience gained within a similar creative / marketing / media agency.
This is an amazing role which will require someone who has good communication skills and a positive 'can do' attitude.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.