Robertson Bell are pleased to be supporting a dynamic healthcare provider based in Surrey to recruit a Finance Business Partner Manager, on an initial four-month contract.
This role will be worked predominantly remotely, with no more than two days per week required in my clients offices, and will be the key point of contact between finance and the wider business.Reporting into the Deputy Director of Finance, key responsibilities will include:
The successful candidate will:
- Providing a comprehensive business partnering service to stakeholders across four functional areas; monitoring budgets, delivering forecasts and steering strategical decision-making.
- Ensuring a smooth month end process and production of robust management accounts with supporting variance analysis and commentaries.
- Providing assurance on the financials and risks associated with new business cases.
- Overseeing two, part-qualified management accountants; managing workload and driving performance.
- Demonstrate two/three years' experience working within a similar role, ideally within a service-based or NHS organisation.
- Be CCAB or CIMA qualified accountant.
- Have line management experience.
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Hold advanced Excel Skills.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application now if you're interested in this opportunity and hold the required experience, as this role is likely to be filled prior to the advert close date.
This contract has been deemed Inside IR35 and the successful candidate will be paid through an Umbrella Company.