Partner & Tax Accountant - 3 month temporary role - Manchester (but can be entirely remote) - £140 to 190 per day
Our client is a leading legal practice based in Manchester and we are seeking a tax professional to undertake a minimum of a 3 month contract in one of the busiest periods following a promotion of the current postholder.
The role will be varied and will have day-to-day exposure with Partners and will be responsible for:
- Giving advice to Partners regarding profit share and all personal taxation matters
- Providing and calculating timely information
- Acting as a liaison with the Partners, tax advisors, HMRC , external auditors and banks
- Maintaining the general ledger accounts and provide monthly schedules
- Monthly reconciliations
- Preparing partnership and corporate tax returns
Ideally you will either be a qualified tax professional or hold a full accountancy qualification along with the ability to work under tight deadlines and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. You will have a natural ability to liaise with, and challenge senior key members of staff whilst having a strong commercial awareness and disciplined work ethic.
Whilst being offered on a 3 month contract there will be a strong possibility the role could be extended.