Our Highly governed public sector client is looking for multiple Portfolio officers to support on 4 projects that are focussed on adding value and supporting a consistent approach across the business. We are looking for experienced Portfolio Officers that are looking to make a difference to Scotland, try and make it a better place and with that, get a real sense of job satisfaction.
The roles are 12 months on a day rate contract basis at £200 - outside ir35.
- Support in ensuring that governance arrangements, delivery capability and programme performance is all in line with expectations
- Log and monitor all milestones whilst facilitating the design and development of project plans
- Maintain and develop professional knowledge and contribute to continuous improvement plans
- Assess and self manage risk
- Be skilled in project management tools to support business change activity
- Minimum 2 years project/PMO environment experience or PMO/Project management qualification e.g. Prince2, P30, Agile
- Ability to influence and guide staff who may be resistant to change
- Have a solid knowledge and understanding of the processes required to successfully deliver projects.
This is not a fully remote role - there will be an element of WFH but some office work is required. Locations in the Central Belt of Scotland.
Must be able to pass SC security clearance vetting
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/95727940