Key Stage 2 / Year 4 Teacher needed ASAP - Cardiff ** Are you a Primary School Teacher available immediately for a Key Stage 2 / Year 4 role?**** Are you looking for a long term, full-time position commencing ASAP? ** ** Do you want to work as part of a team of engaging and dedicated teaching staff? **
A Primary School in Cardiff are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and creative Key Stage 2 / Year 4 Teacher to join them on a full-time, long term basis. Experience working within a classroom is essential.
The ideal candidate requires a PGCE or equivalent with QTS.
The successful candidate will be developing and delivering lesson plans for a Year 4 class. In addition to this, they will be working in collaboration other Key Stage 2 teachers to meet the expectations of the school.Summary
- Key Stage 2 / Year 4 Teacher
- Full-time, Long Term contract
- 30-15.30, Monday - Friday
- £140 - £180 per day (PAYE)
- 'Good' Estyn rating
- PGCE or equivalent wit QTS
- Proven experience working within a Primary School environment
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have visa)
- Recent classroom-based references
- Valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible. The position is looking to be filled ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive application via