Service Coordinator/ Scheduling Team Leader
Remote / Work from home - ideally to live within 2 hours from HQ at Mansfield
£28,000 - £35,000Overview:
To manage a busy service department / team, working remotely, responsible for liaising with customers and engineers on a daily basis, scheduling the work for the engineers and dealing with customer queries.
To champion and drive forward efficient operation support within the Service function of the company to achieve an exceptional level of customer support, service and care. To develop relationships with key influencers and work s an integral part of the Administrative Support team to ensure a first class customer service is provided at all times, whilst adhering to customer SLA's.Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Service Excellence Lead to provide agreed weekly & monthly KPI reports and a general overview of service desk priorities.
- Collate customer intelligence & communicate regularly with service contracts department, along with service management team and sales where required.
- Support & lead progress within the various service excellence initiatives to increase efficiency and customer centricity across the service desk.
- Actively drive service desk activity to be conducted within customer SLA's.
- Promote & provide a highly professional level of customer service at all times.
- Be an advocate of continuous learning and improvement by encouraging regular feedback through promoting an open, honest working environment for all.
- Maintain an active communication channel for customer feedback to be valued and understood.
- Allocate and co-ordinate engineer tasks into the Service Management System as needed.
- Liaise with customers both verbally and in writing to follow up engineer's site visits where an escalation has been required.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal departments to deal with all customer queries in a timely manner.
- Experience working in a similar leadership role in a customer services environment.
- Experience of successfully leading and supporting a virtual team
- Experience of scheduling - whether this be people, engineers, logistics etc
- Excellent organization skills with ability to plan workload effectively, cope well under pressure, meeting objectives & deadlines.
- A positive, problem solver approaching difficult tasks with a can do attitude to drive performance of others daily.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to drive the correct solution for the right situation through to completion.
- Able to demonstrate use of initiative.
- An understanding of the importance of delivering excellent customer service.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal, with an excellent telephone manner.
- Active listener, with the ability to quickly gain rapport and trust across all levels.
- Highly self-motivated, excellent team player, able to develop strong relationships with colleagues and peers.
- High levels of passion, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook and Word).
- SAP knowledge would be a benefit
Please note that due to a high volume of applications across all our adverts unfortunately we are only able to respond to those who have been shortlisted. If you haven't had a response within 48 hrs please assume you have been unsuccessful.