We are looking for a finance assistant to join a local not for profit organisation based in BD3 on a temporary basis.
You will cover a range of accounts tasks, helping the company Accountant and ensuring all records are accurately and efficiently processed.
On a day to day basis your duties will vary but see below for a basic list:
- Assist with month-end
- Review and input/manage supplier and customer invoices
- Purchase ledger
- Sales ledger
- Cash Accounting.
- Review & Analysis of Nominal Postings.
- Management of Credit Card/ Fair Fx receipts and the Barclaycard supplier balances.
- Ensure that payments to suppliers and reimbursements to individuals are sent in a timely manner.
- Assist with administration of all general enquiries in the finance department via telephone, post or email.
- Any other ad hoc duties
We are looking for someone that:
- Has experience in a similar position
- Is strong on Excel
- Has good analytical skills
It would be a bonus if you have experience with Sage, purchase ledger and credit control. It would also be a benefit if you were studying (or qualified) with a finance qualification, e.g. ACCA.
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours
Hourly rate £11.28
Cover will be required immediately up until 22nd December. The next cover dates will be from January 2022 for 8 weeks.
If you're interested in this role please apply now or get in touch with Sally at Headway Recruitment directly.
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Headway Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to a policy of diversity, equality and inclusion.