An ever expanding and employee progression driven Fire Safety Training company are now seeking a Fire Risk Assessor to join their technically gifted Fire Safety team.
The successful Fire Safety Trainer will efficiently and effectively deliver fire safety training to a variety of audiences at a variety of locations throughout the UK.
This is an opportunity to join the leaders in fire safety development and training in the UK, with the prospect of being further qualified and trained up yourself.The Role
The Fire Risk Assessor
- Regular contact with the Training Lead, other trainers and administrative staff at the FPA.
- Continual contact with customers to ensure that customer service levels are maintained to an excellent level and SLAs are met.
- Attendance at periodic meetings with customer and colleagues for training and to report and discuss SLA /KPI performance.
- Prepare and deliver training assignments with due care, skill and diligence and in accordance with best practice in his/her field.
- Complete the preparation and administrative activities as laid out in the trainer handbook
- Assist with the supply of technical information and support in relation to the size and complexity of the assignment being undertaken.
- Where necessary liaise with the Client directly to deliver SLA's and ensure content delivered is as requested/appropriate
- Contribute to the creation and updating of course design and materials
- Be responsible for own professional development and participate in CPD activities
- Maintaining currency in industry developments
- Mentor and share experience for the benefit of the organisation
- Minimum 5 years in the fire safety industry or FRS
- Prior experience of training
- Identify and understand the needs of individual clients in relation to fulfilling fire safety duties
- Solid knowledge and experience in workplace fire safety
- PTTLS or level 3 qualification in training - or willingness to complete on appointment
- Knowledge or experience structural fire safety
- Salary - £45,000-55,000 experience dependent
- 25 days holiday
- Company car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Buying and Selling Annual Leave
- Gym Membership Scheme
- Pension: Standard 6% Contribution
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent working life balance
If you are a Fire Risk Assessor considering your career opportunities then please contact Gavin Bray at Brandon James
Fire Safety Trainer | London | NEBOSH | Fire Safety | Fire Safety Team | Fire Risk Assessor Opportunities