Are you a Primary School Teacher looking for work within a variety of Schools across Tower Hamlets?
Horizon Teachers are currently looking for Teachers to work in a variety of daily, short term and long-term supply contracts, teaching within EYFS, KS1 and KS2
•£125 - £225 per day
• Daily, short-term, and long-term positions available
• Chance to gain experience within different settings
• ASAP start dates available
Supply is an amazing way to expand your experience of Teaching within different settings and working with children of all abilities. You will benefit from gaining relationships with schools and being able to show your teaching skills first-hand within the school. If you have recently graduated this gives you the opportunity to work within all Key Stages and really focus on which Key Stage you want to continue and focus your teaching career in.
Why work with Horizon Teachers?
• Rates up to £1125 per week
• Easy registration process through our app and a video consultation
• Work with a team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience, including many ex-teachers
• You choose if you want to be paid directly through Horizon Teachers or through an existing Payroll company
• We have a 4.8* Google rating from Teachers, support staff and schools that we have helped
If you are interested in this role, please call to speak to Heather, or please apply below.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.