We have a current opportunity for a Team Leader on a permanent, fulltime basis. Hybrid working - office based in Bedford.Principal Responsibilities
Our Client is looking for a result-driven Team Leader to be responsible for monitoring and supervising a team of high performing individuals to help achieve the organisation's objectives. You will be responsible for providing guidance, instruction, training, and leadership skills to inspire the team to perform at their optimum. You should create a cohesive team that works efficiently together to maximise the team's potential.
To be successful as a team leader, you should have a proven track record of team motivation with positive results. Ultimately, a top-notch team leader should forward focused, display excellent interpersonal skills to build quality relationships with the team and with customers, be goal-driven, and ensure their team is set up for future success.
Systems, Processes and Compliance
- Managing the performance and development of the team through customer focused measures and build an engaged well motivated, high performing team.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge and communication.
- Developing metrics and KPIs and tracking progress to achieve Objectives and Key Result (OKR) targets.
- Driving employee engagement and development through 121s and PDPs.
- Improving the productivity of the team through training, developing talent, technology enablement, process improvements and best practices.
- Overseeing the allocation of team members to ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are always achieved, resolving issues which will ensure that the business operates with maximum efficiency.
- Medium term planning for the team, identifying capacity needs to meet customer expectations. Time horizon of 3-6 months.
- Recruiting and onboarding new team members.
- Collaborating with Operational and wider business functions towards a common goal.
- Leading the Continuous Improvement culture, enabling colleagues to own continuous improvement.
- The role holder will be responsible for maintaining and improving quality assurance controls and standards.
- Responsible for ensuring that records (electronic files) and documentation is accurate and always kept up to date.
- Responsible for ensuring that risk and compliance requirements are met (e.g., GDPR, ISO, BCP)
- Ensure that the company values are reflected in your own work and behaviour
Leadership Partner Human Relentless Flexible
Skills, Experience and QualificationsEssential Skills
- Demonstrable experience of leading teams over a significant period of time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and innovative
- Strong time management, organisation, and prioritisation skills to successfully meet deadlines and control own and others' workloads
- Logical and systematic approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills, including email, the internet and MS Office.
- Minimum of 3 GCSE's (including Maths and English at Grade C), or equivalent
- A passion for working with technology and using it to help us advance our client's mission
- Excellent analytical skills to best understand their data and solve problems