** Competitive Salary ** Flexible working following completion of probation with possibility of 1-2 days a week work from home ** Annual bonus ** Private pension **
for their growing division.
You'll be playing the key role of developing data connections and projects, as well as creating growth opportunities and efficiencies for clients and the company as a whole.
This is a varied role, offering plenty of opportunity for continued learning and application of skills.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
A vibrant and progressive Growth Marketing agency boasting two decades of innovation, diversification and sustained growth. A responsible, engaged employer with a proven heritage of nurturing talent, creating structured progression and generating significant opportunities for career enrichment.We're incredibly invested in the culture of the business and have worked hard to foster a flexible, enjoyable and supportive working environment across all five of our offices.Join a team of professionals that take pride in delivering outstanding work for our clients.Employees benefit from:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in an e-commerce / analytical environment
- Extremely organised
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent working level of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Excel.
- Knowledge of BigQuery and Google Data Studio desirable
- Remote working
- Flexible working
- Quarterly funded socials
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Agency-funded LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Generous holiday allowance
- Birthday early finish
- Free fresh fruit
- Free drinks fridge
- Games console/pool tableThis agency is on a transformational growth trajectory and we would love to take you with us.We are committed to providing a workplace that actively embraces diversity, is inclusive of all and free from discrimination and harassment.NB:
Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. However, unfortunately due to a high number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. However please do join our Facebook community, to be the first to see our new positions.