ICT Infrastructure Manager Salary: £34,920-£40,482Location: Birmingham
Our client is a leading international charity. They are looking for an ICT Infrastructure Manager to join their ICT department. The Role:
The successful candidate will oversee the design, operation, maintenance, and overall management of the ICT's infrastructure services. The Infrastructure Manager will also be responsible for ensuring that all cloud services are accessible, available and secure whilst operating effectively and delivering ICT applications across countries they operate in.Requirements:
- Experience in maintaining ICT environments.
- Experience in building and supporting Unified Communication platforms within a Microsoft environment.
- Have a strong background in WinTel environment.
- Experience in implementation, migration, support and management of data centres.
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies, cloud technologies and IT security.
- Great interpersonal skills as well as management of teams' experience.
- Hybrid working
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- Annual leave + additional leave - Up to 26 days annual leave + bank holidays (increase of 1 day per year of employment - up to 6 years).
- Service related pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee assistance support
- Maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- Occupational advanced sick pay
- Field visits
- Charity volunteering
- Cycle to Work scheme
- On-site car parking
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.