Our client is a data-driven marketing giant, they have a flexible approach to office and remote working and are paying a salary up to £40,000 per annum plus benefits etc.
Customer Experience Management (CXM) is the data-driven, technology-enabled and customer-centric strategy, design, and execution of end-to-end customer experiences across marketing, sales, service, and commerce, achieved by an adaptive organization. CXM requires businesses to make sense of an increasingly complex and fragmented landscape of data and marketing technology platforms, with a new era of modern technology entering the space and constantly evolving to meet the challenges of businesses vying for competitive advantage. Our client's Technology Consulting team exists to be at the forefront of this - helping enterprise-level clients navigate the complexity and empowering them to understand what is needed to deliver best-in-class customer experiences which are personal at scale, focused on meeting customer needs, driven by holistic customer data, and orchestrated consistently across all touchpoints.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the delivery of transformational projects with a variety of enterprise clients who are investing to ensure their systems, practices and ways of working are optimized to deliver effective, personally relevant experiences to their consumers across all channels. They will spend time with client stakeholders up to VP-level understanding current challenges and need states, building out use cases to demonstrate vision, reviewing technology architecture, identifying capability gaps, recommending improvements to utilization of existing technology, and delivering assessments to support selection of new technology to meet evolving business needs. Typical projects will include ecosystem assessments (deep dive on technology architecture & capabilities), vendor assessments, RFP support, use case ideation and strategy development, as well as retained engagements to flexibly consult based on knowledge and experience. Key internal responsibilities will include contributions to thought leadership, supporting some pre-sales / pitching for new clients, and collaborating on improvements to our best practices as a team.
Modern technologies are evolving all the time, so we are looking for a candidate with an agile mindset, adaptable skillset, forward-thinking perspective, and proven experience in a complementary area. We encourage candidates to apply if they feel they meet most of the core skill requirements, alongside the level of experience we require (please do not be put off if you do not meet all the criteria). If you have a logical problem-solving mind, strong communication & organizational skills, and a desire to seek deep understanding of interesting topics, please read on. We welcome your application if you feel that this could be the right fit for your future career direction.
Life as a Technology Account Manager
The Senior Technology Consultant will play a key role throughout the delivery of our consulting projects, helping to answer important questions we're hearing from clients including:
• How do we build and better utilize our first-party data?
• How do we improve and better integrate our existing data & technology setup? • What is our current state, and what are the gaps against a future-state architecture?
• Which technology is right for our organization to enable our future vision?
• What are the common pitfalls of technology investments, and how can we avoid them?
• What does good look like, and how do we migrate to using modern technology for CX?
• They will support the discovery process, attending interviews and workshops with key stakeholders to generate use cases in the context of the customer lifecycle. They will consolidate the key themes from the sessions and document business requirements.
• They will deliver end-to-end assessments and analyses of market-leading technology vendors to determine the best fit based on bespoke client business requirements & use cases.
• They will collaborate with implementation teams to design future-proofed strategic solutions to drive more value from existing data & technology and optimize customer experiences. Additionally, the Senior Technology Consultant will play an important role in the internal growth and development of our Technology Consulting proposition: • Stay current on industry insights and innovation in the CXM world, sharing their perspective with the wider business and with clients.
• Lead internal initiatives to evolve and align the companies point of view on various partner technologies and how they can be leveraged to enable customer experience management.
• Support on pitching Technology Consulting services to new prospects and integrating into cohesive solutions when preparing a collaborative response across the company.
• Drive excellence through thought-leadership and creative problem-solving. • Nurture relationships with established technology partners in the CXM space to drive leads and facilitate access to partner-led training. Work with them to collaboratively increase the capabilities of the team.
• Collaborate and align with other departments to prompt synergies and cross-sell. A few of the benefits Whether it's the joy of working with people at the top of their game , people love working here - and we hope you will too.
• Flexible working hours and adapted to your individual preference between office & remote
• Career development through in-house University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks, and mentorship • Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
• A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan and 2 volunteer days