Fostering Recruitment Social Media/Marketing Officer
£27p/h- £30ph (3-6 months)Overall Purpose/Aim
- To plan and coordinate marketing, promotional and recruitment campaigns and other activities that lead to the successful recruitment of foster carers
- Post holder will need to work to targets and work with a degree of autonomy.
- To develop innovative, research and evidence based marketing and advertising plans based on service requirements.
- Develop marketing materials and advertising to support Foster Carer recruitment in conjunction with corporate comms colleagues
- Develop and implement a social media campaign
- Develop and implement an enhanced internal and external web presence
- Present and facilitate marketing recruitment events.
- Work and collaborate with partner agencies
- Work within budgetary and time constraints, ensuring value for money and efficiency.
- Monitor and evaluate activities against targets and timescales.
- Monitor and provide feedback on the effectiveness of individual campaigns.
- Maintain regular liaison with management to ensure effective and satisfactory marketing service delivery.
- Liaise with internal staff and existing carers in order to develop annual marketing plans and activities to ensure effective recruitment of foster carers.
- Develop and maintain, internal and external communications e.g. newsletters/bulletins/micro-site/social media.
- The post holder will identify opportunities for positive media coverage, partnerships, and sponsors-hips to generate interest and promote Fostering Service.
- To review the database of referrals in order to plan the effective marketing campaigns and to maintain records of advertising and events to ascertain the effectiveness of campaigns.
- To work effectively with management to ensure efficient response to enquiries and leads for prospective foster carers.
- The ensure full compliance with organisational policies, procedures, and guidelines for assessing potential foster carers including child protection/safeguarding procedures.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy