My leading brand agency client is currently looking for a Technical Solutions Manager/Operations Manager
to join their growing team based in London. The role is a new opportunity in the business that leads on the day-to-day adoption of tech they have built or partnered with to help improve clients advertising efforts.
Responsibilities of The Role:
- This role spans auditing accounts to identifying what can be adopted by each specific client and helping them along this journey.
- This role is about recognising client challenges across multiple paid advertising channels and identifying where the technology they have can help solve this.
- Going into accounts to audit yourself as well responding to challenges the wider team raise, clear communication internally and externally of a recommendation is crucial.
- This role this will bridge both disciplines and will be a member of both the data science team and the senior operations team providing an ideal opportunity to grow in these technical areas.
• Advocating for the adoption of tech and tools both internally and externally solutions we have at our disposal
• Auditing accounts to suggest where technology could be adopted
• Speaking directly to clients, educating them, and helping them understand the rationale behind our recommendation as well as what they may need to do.
• Following projects through from audit - proposal - production use
• Translate between developers and non-technical contacts to achieve successful projects
• Be an approachable resource for people across the agency to reach out to with any ad-hoc questions.
• Develop new business and client growth opportunities for analytics and the agency as needed to hit the agency and team targets.Skills:
• Clear communicator of complex ideas to the internal team or to clients
• Confident giving and devising training
• Happy to self-learn areas as the industry evolves and is self-motivated to do this
• Commercially aware, understanding how fee translates into resourcing and campaign results
• Strong understanding of wider media channels and environment
• Strong numerical and analytical capabilities, including use and creation of Excel formulas
• Ability to independently research news stories, industry developments or opportunities and relay these to the wider business - we are looking for pro-active individualsExperience:
• 3+ years in Digital Advertising within technical areas
• Multi-channel exposure, hands on experience of a minimum of paid search and social.
• Extensive DR experience on a range of budgets and targets.
• Experience training and mentoring other team membersDesirable:
• An entrepreneurial spirit - able to grow accounts, win business and spot an opportunity for clients, our business and our team members
• Experience with Ad server Tracking, Programmatic, Out of Home and TVSalary:£35,000 - 40,000 - Hybrid Working