Entry Level Finance Assistant / Graduate Role Your new company
Your company Junior Finance Assistant/Finance Graduate to join their finance team based in Bristol. The ideal candidate will be beginning their AAT or a finance & accounting/maths graduate that is looking for an entry level finance role.Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- First point of telephone contact for the Finance Department, assist with any queries or transfer to other members of the department/business as appropriate.
- Taking card payments from tenants over the telephone using the EPDQ system.
- Import the banks and tenant receipts on a daily basis onto the accounting system ensuring that they are on the correct tenant and supplier accounts and keeping the import sheet up to date as tenants move in and out.
- Posting of payment received by any 3rd party managing agents, ensuring that all statements are attached to the transaction on the system.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the finance generic email address, purchase ledger and payments
- Distributing invoices received by post and email daily to the relevant managers to be authorised for payment
What you'll get in return
- We are looking someone who is a team player with a flexible approach to work, with a good team working skills and work ethic.
- You will have clear and confident communication skills and have the able to work to a high degree of accuracy.
- You will have proven ability to meet scheduled deadlines and be confident in dealing with a high-volume workload.
- We are looking for someone who has excellent IT skills, with the ability to work within multiple IT systems simultaneously
What you need to do now
- As well as a competitive salary of 18K per annum, you will also receive a salary review after a successful 6 Month FTC role. Full training will be provided for this role and this company provides fantastic progression and development opportunities.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.