Our client is a large out of town, independently owned, retail outlet selling a diverse range of products with its own restaurants.
Due to increased volumes of work our client are seeking a Temporary Finance Administrator to manage all aspects of the purchase ledger. This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week, on a temporary basis until February 2022. Based near Taunton, this role is based in a supportive and friendly office, working Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30, and an hourly rate between £10.50 to £12.00 depending on experience.
Some of the main duties include, but are not limited to: -
- Inputting purchase ledger invoices
- Checking supplier statements
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring invoices match internal purchase orders
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following skills: -
- A working knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts
- Previous administration experience - ideally purchase ledger
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- A pro-active and committed attitude to work
- Professionalism and integrity
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving business
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.