3 month contract
9am - 5:30pm
Monday to Friday
£26 per hour
An incredible opportunity has become available with our client, a leading global law firm who are based in the City of London.
This Law Firm are looking for an experienced Creative Graphic Designer to join them on an initial 3 month contract basis to work three days a week from their offices in London near London Bridge, and two days a week remotely from home. The team are looking for an immediately available candidate to work within their central Creative Design studio.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday from 9am - 5:30pm, this position is paying approx. £26 per hour.
As a Designer in this innovative industry leading company, you will be part of a corporate design team which develop creative and high impact designs, as well as supporting on graphic design projects within the team, whilst aligning with the brand guidelines.
This law firm have a modern, progressive and commercially-oriented approach and have offices in the UK, Hong Kong and Singapore. They are looking for a confident, adept, versatile and resilient graphic designer to join their fast paced and fun world working within their in-house creative team. This role will be working within a lively and interesting team, on creative and forward thinking design projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Designing anything from online features, campaigns, emails and brochures to digital assets (including audio and video) which engage their clients both internal and external, new and existing from brief to execution.
- Working with Creative Cloud skills such as virtuoso. Audio editing (using Adobe Audition) -- for podcast, radio, etc -- and video editing (using Adobe Premiere Pro)
- Communicating and presenting ideas to a senior audience
- Thinking creatively and translating strategic and marketing needs into beautiful brand work
- Being a master of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, as well as emerging interactive design trends
- Experience in video editing (Premiere Pro/After Effects) and audio editing (Audition)
- Solid foundation in typography, layout and general design
- Assist in all aspects of podcast recording, mixing and edit
- Help create social assets for podcasts (audiograms, video snippets)
This law firm are initially offering this position on a 3 month contract and are looking for an immediately available candidate. However if the role goes well there is a possibility that the role could be extended further. Should this happen the role will also offer huge amounts of scope for progression, and career development within the firm.
If this new Creative Designer position working for a leading global law firm is right for you then please send your CV today to Gemma at HYF today.