Excellent opportunity for a Manufacturing or Process Engineer with experience working in a manufacturing environment who is looking to work for a well established and expanding company.
Do you have experience in process engineering or lean manufacturing? Are you looking for an immediate start with a market leading company?
This company are a well established manufacturer of automotive components and have a global reach selling to their international customers. Due to recent influx of orders they are looking to add to their highly specialist team.
In this role you will be responsible for evaluating and looking to improve all of the manufacturing processes in the company. They have a machine shop on site so you will be identifying areas of improvements such as manufacturing processes and layout changes, reducing waste and removing bottlenecks. This role will be a Monday to Friday day shift on a 37.5 hour week with an early finish on Fridays.
- Applying lean manufacturing and process improvement principles across the site
- Working in a machine shop and manufacturing environment
- Immediate start available on a 3month contract with likely extension opportunities
- Manufacturing or Process Engineer with experience in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience implementing lean manufacturing principles
- Available for an immediate start on a 3 month contract
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information.